In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, TLC Services is bringing safety to the forefront without disruption to service or quality for all of our clients. We follow current CDC recommendations and Rhode Island DOH guidelines when it comes to conducting business inside and outside of your properties which include the following:
- Intentionally small staff and regular testing of team members to limit spread and risk
- Team members will always wear a mask and social distance onsite - we ask you to do the same if present
- While in your home, we take great care to disinfect often-touched surfaces such as light switches, door knobs, desks, etc.
- Thorough disinfection of equipment when we move job sites
- Client supplies all products, vacuums and mops and launder rags and mop heads to avoid cross-contamination between sites
- If a team member has had potential exposure to COVID-19 or tests positive, we will reschedule - we ask you to do the same.
While the list above details the COVID-19 precautions we are taking, TLC Services is keeping up to date with local and federal guidelines and adapting where necessary. IF there is anything else that would make you feel more comfortable to utilize TLC Services or have further questions regarding protocol, please feel free to call the office at (401) 524-1982.